Eyes, nose, lifting review in Korea

yam11715

Feb 29, 2016
I'm sorry my English is poor but I want to share my story because I get so many good things from Jayjun and I want to thank them this way.
If you talk about surgery. I'm someone who want to have a surgery such as eyes.

I want to say it made me very concerned and had a lot of questions in my opinion is concerned about if it going to be worse and a surgery will be good and safe because I was going to Korea that make me concerned.

It was wonderful a lot of questions that I concerned. If was disappear since i met doctor. They have every answer to me they paid attention in every detail after that make me didn't want to wait anymore and it was different experience that I know it before. When i have surgery in 3 hours I have very good take care with surgery consultant before i have surgery. That's amazing.

10 days after the operation, nurses and doctors liked after me very well. "Thank you very much" I can feel that I look so much younger. Some people think I am 20. My face has changed everyday after surgery. It has been 7 months now. What people see me and give me a compliment is a very positive outcome. I become more confident and fulfilled. More than beauty is responsibility. It is not only beauty that Jayjun gave me but also a smile, understanding, caring and a good taking care of patient. Thank you Jayjun that gave me such a very beautiful heart. Thank you.

zombiejac

Apr 19, 2016
I'm sorry my English is poor but I want to share my story because I get so many good things from Jayjun and I want to thank them this way.
If you talk about surgery. I'm someone who want to have a surgery such as eyes.

I want to say it made me very concerned and had a lot of questions in my opinion is concerned about if it going to be worse and a surgery will be good and safe because I was going to Korea that make me concerned.

It was wonderful a lot of questions that I concerned. If was disappear since i met doctor. They have every answer to me they paid attention in every detail after that make me didn't want to wait anymore and it was different experience that I know it before. When i have surgery in 3 hours I have very good take care with surgery consultant before i have surgery. That's amazing.

10 days after the operation, nurses and doctors liked after me very well. "Thank you very much" I can feel that I look so much younger. Some people think I am 20. My face has changed everyday after surgery. It has been 7 months now. What people see me and give me a compliment is a very positive outcome. I become more confident and fulfilled. More than beauty is responsibility. It is not only beauty that Jayjun gave me but also a smile, understanding, caring and a good taking care of patient. Thank you Jayjun that gave me such a very beautiful heart. Thank you.
Is it just me that I feel like this is the staff from Jayjun to write this fake review to promote the clinic?