Eyes and Nose at Banobagi (Nov 2017) Experience

Definitely. I still look myself but I just look like the best possible, natural version of myself. (i.e. compare Kim Kardashian to Khloe Kardashian. Kim doesn't have her original face anymore but Khloe has an enhanced version of her old face) Dr. Lee has artistry is quite good.
thanks for your response:smile: youre very helpful!!! did dr. hyuntaek lee do both your eyes and nose?

I don't like how Banobagi is real aggressive with their marketing but their results don't lie ( ex. Lilly Simply ect). i just have one question for you: did you ever consider Teium for eyes? Is there a reason why you chose decided not to if you did? I keep on hearing about how they're supposedly great at eyes but some of the posts on here make me wonder...

Thank you for sharing!

I don't like how Banobagi is real aggressive with their marketing but their results don't lie ( ex. Lilly Simply ect). i just have one question for you: did you ever consider Teium for eyes? Is there a reason why you chose decided not to if you did? I keep on hearing about how they're supposedly great at eyes but some of the posts on here make me wonder...

Thank you for sharing!
I didn't shortlist Teuim because they only do eyes and my main priority was fixing my deviated septum.

Good luck with your search!

I'm deciding whether to let Dr Lee do my nose and eye, but scared about the ghost doctor rumor at Banobagi. Did you see Dr Lee during the procedure? Esp during the nose part? THanks!

Congrats on your surgery @gossipgirl19 :smile:
I hope you continuing to recover well. Looking forward to your update. Anyway i wanted to ask, when you drop for consult in clinics do all of them required you to fill up data form? Did you put your real name/id in all of them? Cuz i was feeling uneasy about giving my data when i am not sure if i was going for a surgery with a clinic yet

I'm deciding whether to let Dr Lee do my nose and eye, but scared about the ghost doctor rumor at Banobagi. Did you see Dr Lee during the procedure? Esp during the nose part? THanks!
Ghost doctor rumour? I haven't heard of such a rumour! Dr. Lee did my nose and I think Dr. Park (another senior surgeon) did my eyes. I only saw Dr. Park as I had local anesthesia for the eyes but general for the nose and I was out cold.
However, I do believe that Dr. Lee really did my nose surgery because of his instructions to the consultant to give me a competitive price because he really wanted to tackle my deviated septum since it was an out of the ordinary surgery for him.

Ghost doctor or not, whoever did my nose was an artist! Bridge is slimmer and straighter and septum corrected (to the extent possible with my physiology)!

Congrats on your surgery @gossipgirl19 :smile:
I hope you continuing to recover well. Looking forward to your update. Anyway i wanted to ask, when you drop for consult in clinics do all of them required you to fill up data form? Did you put your real name/id in all of them? Cuz i was feeling uneasy about giving my data when i am not sure if i was going for a surgery with a clinic yet
Yes, I gave all the clinics personal information (name, address, nationality, medical history, phone number, email) since my only privacy concern was identity theft (as opposed to being put on mailing list or having my information sold to third party marketers). I only disclosed my credit card and passport info to Banobagi for payment services (passport info was for VAT refund).

When filling out forms, you could just put down a business address if that's a concern but I was upfront with my medical history since that would be relevant to any procedures.

Thank you for sharing!

Hi averyawkward
You mention one of the you tubers Lilly Simply was exceptional case, I just wonder how come you got this verdict? You know her by person? To be honours I found her quite attractive after all surgeries done, lol
Anyway hope you get your search done!
I will going Korea to have my rhinoplasty and v-line surgeries in Jan 2018, I’m getting excited already!

Hi averyawkward
You mention one of the you tubers Lilly Simply was exceptional case, I just wonder how come you got this verdict? You know her by person? To be honours I found her quite attractive after all surgeries done, lol
Anyway hope you get your search done!
I will going Korea to have my rhinoplasty and v-line surgeries in Jan 2018, I’m getting excited already!

Hi Massivewinds! Lillisimply, in my opinion, is the best case scenario for plastic surgery-her results seem so natural and just complement the rest of her features wonderfully! I meant to use 'ex' as example not exception- sorry for the confusion! And I only watched her videos, apologies if I sounded like i knew her in person.

Yes, I gave all the clinics personal information (name, address, nationality, medical history, phone number, email) since my only privacy concern was identity theft (as opposed to being put on mailing list or having my information sold to third party marketers). I only disclosed my credit card and passport info to Banobagi for payment services (passport info was for VAT refund).

When filling out forms, you could just put down a business address if that's a concern but I was upfront with my medical history since that would be relevant to any procedures.

Would anyone know why I was refused to be issued a VAT refund certificate at the clinic even though on the receipt they did charge me tax and I did not pay with cash. I pay with a credit card?? :T

@AVeryAwkward
Oh I see! I do think her surgery results was amazing!
Just contract my credit card company to upgrade my limited and I was over Moon, now I don’t need worries to carry too much cash lol
How your searching progress? I really can’t wait the day to come as I got no bridge at all and with a big alar typically Asian nose hahhahah
Anyway good luck for your search