Eyeliner pencil recommendations

Stila kajol eyeliner pencils are super creamy and are great for smudging and they're $16.

Also the Loreal HIP rich cream crayon is silky too, can be used as a shadow stick, has a lot of pigment and is about $10.

MAC pencils are great! try either the pencil one in Engraved or Buried Treasure (my personal favorite) or the Kohl ones. I used them a lot for fashion shows because they're quick. If you have more time then use Bobbi Brown gel-pots or liquid liners...don't look so good on bottom rims tho.

Thanks everyone! I went out and bought the MAC eye pencil (the one that doesn't smudge according to the SA) in a dark purple hue. It's staying put so far (tried it this morning) and I have to say this is going to save me some $$ in the long run. Thanks again!! :tup:

Thanks everyone! I went out and bought the MAC eye pencil (the one that doesn't smudge according to the SA) in a dark purple hue. It's staying put so far (tried it this morning) and I have to say this is going to save me some $$ in the long run. Thanks again!! :tup:

this post was from yesterday, how was it?

I need a eyeliner ( i want different colors)

Jahpson, the MAC eye pencil works really well! I was really pleased and the purple color is amazing on. They also have this navy blue color that I almost bought but decided on the purple because it compliments my brown eyes.

urban decay 24/7 pencils are awesome!!!

FemBot: try the urban decay pencils, the have a couple coppery glitter liners.

I second this! I love them! I have gunmetal and the purple one. I want lucky and electric! these are 16.

As for black liner I use mac technakohl in graphblack. It is a twist up pen and I believe its waterproof, it stays put for real though! I think it was around 15?

I guess I'm the first to suggest "LORAC" - silky application, beautiful colors and staying power. I use some of BE's "bisque" on the eyelid just before I apply it and it stays till I take it off.