eyeliner - Liquid, pencil, or shadow?

I use all of the above, I have found, in my opinion that Urban Decays 24/7 pencils are THE best. They just glide on and actually stick. I wish they would make more colors,preferably some without glitter.

I'm using black loose powder and an eyeliner brush right now. I have to hold a tissue under my eye to keep it from spilling on my cheeks but it's worth it. I can never get the line close enough to my lashes when I use pencils or liquid liners.

I use Chanel liquid eyeliner. It is the only one I can put on with any consistency. I never could smudge the pencil well enough. I put on mascara, then liner, then eye shadow. I read it on another blog and it really works well for me.

Eyeliner and I do not get along very well..but I have found that Stila's convertible color pencils work the best for me...it's got an eyeliner and eyeshadow in one pencil. I really wish I could have someone come apply my eyeliner for me every day..I am truly terrible at it....

Eyeliner and I do not get along very well..but I have found that Stila's convertible color pencils work the best for me...it's got an eyeliner and eyeshadow in one pencil. I really wish I could have someone come apply my eyeliner for me every day..I am truly terrible at it....

hehe I have the problem..my eyes becomes very senstive when I try to put eyeliner.. MAC kohl pencil sometimes works,if I am able to put it on,but usually I can't..so instead of black I use bright colors so it would be like eyeshadow and eyeliner

I've also been using a chanel liner brush with the shadow. I Love it! It gives a nice clean line like a liquid but stays on too. I used to use a pencil but no more. I just discovered chanel makeup. I love them because you can use wet/dry. I use it wet for the liner.

I have oily skin and have to take extra measures to make sure all of my makeup stays put. For eyeliner I use a pencil first, then I go over it with powder eyeshadow in a matching shade. It doesn't wear off and stays put all day.