Eyeglasses hard case?

^ those are the older version..i don't see any coming in shipment anymore..every new sunnies we get is with the white case.

if you need a new one, the coach boutique can give you the number to order one, costs about 20$ if i remember correctly..could be wrong but its not too expensive, they order from the vendor that makes it (starts with M, march..something..i'm horrible at names). not sure if the one you order can be the old siggy version (like ur attachment picture shows) or will be the new op art white patent version..

every sunnie comes in with a case, so that is why they won't have any extras to give away..

if you do buy a pair of the sunnie case via the vendor..or you get it with your sunnie purchase but it is with the *new* case and you want the older one you can always ask them to see if they can swap it out.

BTW, do you know if those cases made some color transfer to white sunglasses? I have a white ones (I think Samantha's) , and kept them ALL the time inside the case and noticed that the frame have like a reddish stain (just the part that touch the base of the case).

hmmmmm thats a good question, not 100% sure because the inside is brownish to me? but i can tell you that the darned old dustbags made a color transfer onto my white gallery polka dot bag...the only bag i kept in dust bag for long periods of time because ironically i use it less trying to keep it clean!!

i'd take it to a coach store and see what they have to say

i personally haven't had any customer come in with that issue, sorry i can't be more of a help

really, white would be better the hard case i have now is white, so a white coach hard case would rock!!

on a side note ill probably order a case soon, but all the coach sunglasses come with hard cases??

I don't know if I helped but you're welcome Erica! never hurts to ask. :smile:

coach envy all coach sunnies except the poppy come with hard cases..the poppy ones come with soft cases (depends on style)

wow so we can just call jax and order the white sunglasses case???..i asked about that at my coach store and she said they only come with the glasses period. is there anything special i should say when calling jax

coach envy, you're welcome!

inch37, not jax necessary, but you can go to your local boutique and have them order it for you through marc......something...gahhh i can't spell it for the life of me and i input it in google and still, nothing on sunglasses, but a bunch of other stuff (apparently my mis-spells are actual words for something else so they don't try and correct it on top as they usually do)

but basically when you repair sunglasses, you take it to the boutique and they will fill out a form and send it off to the vendor that makes it..well, they can call the vendor and order a case for you, but it will cost you *i think* 20$..if i remember correctly.

coach envy, you're welcome!

inch37, not jax necessary, but you can go to your local boutique and have them order it for you through marc......something...gahhh i can't spell it for the life of me and i input it in google and still, nothing on sunglasses, but a bunch of other stuff (apparently my mis-spells are actual words for something else so they don't try and correct it on top as they usually do)

but basically when you repair sunglasses, you take it to the boutique and they will fill out a form and send it off to the vendor that makes it..well, they can call the vendor and order a case for you, but it will cost you *i think* 20$..if i remember correctly.

Marchon. ;) They make glasses for other brands as well.

thank you!!!

4422049190_f30a47f0d8_o.jpg

i knew it was march something

somehow i typed marchesa--but i am a fan of her dresses

I would love to get a couple of these. I carry 3 cases for glasses. 1 for my eyeglasses 1 for my prescription sunglasses and 1 for non prescription sunglasses when I have my contacts in. I used to leave my regular glasses home when I wore contacts but I learned the hard way when one tore that it is always good to have my glasses with me.

I may try calling my store and see if they can order me a case.