Eyebrows?

1. i have kinda light eyebrows and i like to fill them in. i've been trying different things but i'm not happy with my results. as of now, i use a brush to fill them in with something from MAC. it's been 2 years and i think it's time for something new. any suggestions? (:

2. I just got the 'brow shaper' from Clinique and I love it. It is fairly priced as well. Good luck.

clq_6346_250.jpg
  3. I have really light/thin brows & have tried every brand on the market & the BEST is Clinique brow shaper. It doesn't give you that drawn on look & it doesn't smear or run.
    I have been using it since 1995. I use it everyday & have only purchased 2 over the last 11 years. You only need a little so it last & last. I think it's under $15.00 so thats even better. I love it!!

4. I like colored brow gel...its easy to apply and just darkens what you have a bit...but dosen't look drawn on. I go back and forth between Bare Escentuals and Benefits versions of it depending on what I come across first when I need more.

5. I have the same problem: confessions of the over-tweezer! :Push: I finally started using smashbox's brow tech and i LOVE it more than any other powder/pencil/gel i've tried. It comes with holding wax too, and since you probably already have the brush, why not give it a try! :yes:

6. I usually use my mascara :P

7. I also use Brow Shaper from Clinique. I've been using it for over 3 years and I still love it.

8. I recently got a Chanel one and I love it. My eyebrows are dark but sparse and it does a great job of filling them in but still looking natural. It was pricey but eyebrow stuff seems to last forever, I think I used my last one for some years! It comes with the powder and gel in a little compact. It also includes one of those tiny little brushes and I thought I would want to use something else, but it's actually working out well.

9. I used to use the Clinque brow shaper and wanted to try something new.
    I didn't want a pencil because I didn't want harsh lines, but I tried Too Faced Brow-nie and LOVE it!!!Brownies * TOO FACED COSMETICS *

the pencil is soft and doesn't draw a line per se, then it blends immediately w/ the brush on the other end, I LOVE this product!:yes:

10. My HG is Shu Uemura Hard 9 Formula Eyebrow Pencil in 02 Seal Brown. There are some lighter shades available as well.

11. I use a brow pencil/brush combo. by Anatasia from Sephora. I have tried several things and this has been the best by far for me- She does brows for Hollywood celebs and finally came out with her own line.

12. I used to be a makeup artist for Sephora, and the BEST brow product is the Smashbox Brow Tech. I have super light eyebrows--you can hardly see them-- so I actually use the GRAY color...weird I know but it works so well!!! :smile:

13. I just use a drugstore brow gel. I think it is by Cover Girl. I have to check out some of the products you other ladies mentioned. I have really thick brows so I usually just need something to keep them tame!!! Unless the lady who waxes them goes crazy,,i should be prepared!

14. I agree 100%. I have super light brows and this is the best stuff I have ever used. :yes:

15. I use Smashbox Brown Tech in Medium Brown. I sometimes use the kit by Anastasia in Taupe. These are both really good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice