Eyebrow Tweezing those Hard to See Hairs

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
Does anyone have tips on how to make sure I tweeze all the teeny little hairs on my eyebrows? They're very fine and blonde so I have a hard time seeing them, but I suspect they're there. Is there some kind of gel or something I can coat my eye area with so that they will show up better and I'll be able to tweeze them?

TIA!

A gal who did professional makeup told me this... take an eyelash brush, wipe it almost clean, then carefully brush it over your eyebrows. It'll darken the light hairs just enough to locate the little buggers. Carefully wash the remains away.

A gal who did professional makeup told me this... take an eyelash brush, wipe it almost clean, then carefully brush it over your eyebrows. It'll darken the light hairs just enough to locate the little buggers. Carefully wash the remains away.
Thank you so much! I'm sure this will help immensely!:yes:

Oooh, I will have to try that sometime.
I have the same problem, except my solution was, if I could barely see them, how could anyone else? So I just left the little hairs alone.

You probably don't even need to tweeze them, but if you're like me and any extra hair that I can do away with, I tweeze/wax/etc. you can use a 10x magnified mirror. You can find these at ULTA for really cheap.

my eyebrows are blonde too... i always pluck infront of a window, with lots of light. but some of those super fine blonde brows can be nearly impossible to get rid of. while people may not be able to see them, it doesn't let makeup go on as smooth as it should.

For some reason I always see those extra fine hairs the best in the rear view mirror of my car:wtf:!!!!!!!! So before I pull out of my driveway, I pluck them....I keep tweezers in the car.