Eyebrow threading - how much does it hurt?

I agree with other posters who have said that the pain level varies. When I had it done most recently it really hurt. The time before I could have just about dozed off to sleep during the process.

I much prefer threading to waxing and/or tweezing.

i think maybe before my next visit, im going to bring a cloth, go to the bathroom and put warm water on it and put it on my brows, to open the pores some so the hairs come out easier and less painful.....

its been almost a month since my last visit, and im dreading going back, since for me the pain is pretty bad...but the results are FAB!

My daughter and I get our eyebrows threaded. We love it!! The end results are so much better than the few times I've had waxing. I can't get waxing on my brows or upper lip. My skin is really sensitive. When waxing my skin will get puffy, red, bumps, and tender to touch. I never have those results from threading. It does hurt a lot and my eyes water so much. I got my upper lip threaded and it hurt sooo bad. She handed me like 5 tissues because I was in tears. As they say, "beauty is pain." I am super sensitive. My face is a bit hairy and I am long over due for an upper lip thread so I am currently looking for a cream for numbing.

Anyone that is debating this, I say go for it!

I just got this done and I loved the results! It didn't hurt, maybe because I'm used to tweezing my eyebrows. But it was just fine. I love how they came out, my eyebrows look very natural and just nicely cleaned up. I paid $12 plus tip.