Eyebrow micropigmentation (tattoo)

Vienne

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008
Has anyone had this done? What is the price range?

I found a place in NYC and am contemplating getting this done. It would be about $600 for initial procedure visit and $200 for a touch up.

I've read about women getting it done and their eyebrows looking blue after awhile, but i' would be going to a very reputable place where they use only the best ingredients.
So, any thoughts, comments?
thanks!

I'm gonna get mine done soon, because they are super light (not enough hairs), and I have a small scar on one, and the outer 1/4 of my brows is missing. I only want it to look natural (look like I have eyebrows) and then I'll still use pencil/dye/etc a little bit for day to day (or a lot for when I want to look made up).

Anyway I have been reading about it plenty, so to answer your question on pricing, it would depend on your area of course. Also depending on if you are going to a fancy spa place or a place with an MD supervising. Typically I see places charging $450-500 for the eyebrow package which includes three treatments. In my area at least. Not surprising if NYC tends to be $100 more, but does that place you were looking at not even include a touchup at all? If they include the 2 additional sessions then that price seems fine, but either way, you might want to look around. Apparently most women need the 3 times, some maybe only need 2 -- it's extremely likely you are going to want 2 or 3.

The blue and green icky colors are normally for the people who got black ink instead of getting dark brown or a mix of brown/black. Brown can sometimes fade to be reddish/orangy though, so it helps to have some black mixed in apparently.

You can always do a google search for more info since this topic is discussed a lot.

My mother got hers done they look great. Really look at other customers that they have done worry more about quality than price. My mother paid 400 in bloomfield.

Here's a better photo. I hope it helps a little. Most people don't notice that they're not "real."
StraightHair009_pp-1.jpg