Eyebrow micropigmentation (tattoo)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone had this done? What is the price range?

I found a place in NYC and am contemplating getting this done. It would be about $600 for initial procedure visit and $200 for a touch up.

I've read about women getting it done and their eyebrows looking blue after awhile, but i' would be going to a very reputable place where they use only the best ingredients.
    So, any thoughts, comments?
    thanks!

2. The thought of permanent makeup scares the heck out of me. Way too risky. Think about eyeliner trends of the 80's.

3. I'm gonna get mine done soon, because they are super light (not enough hairs), and I have a small scar on one, and the outer 1/4 of my brows is missing. I only want it to look natural (look like I have eyebrows) and then I'll still use pencil/dye/etc a little bit for day to day (or a lot for when I want to look made up).

Anyway I have been reading about it plenty, so to answer your question on pricing, it would depend on your area of course. Also depending on if you are going to a fancy spa place or a place with an MD supervising. Typically I see places charging $450-500 for the eyebrow package which includes three treatments. In my area at least. Not surprising if NYC tends to be $100 more, but does that place you were looking at not even include a touchup at all? If they include the 2 additional sessions then that price seems fine, but either way, you might want to look around. Apparently most women need the 3 times, some maybe only need 2 -- it's extremely likely you are going to want 2 or 3.

The blue and green icky colors are normally for the people who got black ink instead of getting dark brown or a mix of brown/black. Brown can sometimes fade to be reddish/orangy though, so it helps to have some black mixed in apparently.

You can always do a google search for more info since this topic is discussed a lot.

4. Thanks Beautify!

5. My mother got hers done they look great. Really look at other customers that they have done worry more about quality than price. My mother paid 400 in bloomfield.

6. Does anyone have any pics?

7. I had cancer and mine didn't grow back in right. I pay $150 and $75 for touch-ups.

8. Wow that is a big price difference and by the look of your avatar they look great!!!

9. ^ Agreed! Rondafaye they look beautiful! Along with your perfect lipstick color!

10. Quick question it look like you are raising it. Is it because I can not see the other one or because you are. I love them, a little hot attitude....

11. Here's a better photo. I hope it helps a little. Most people don't notice that they're not "real."
    [​IMG]

12. Thanks -- the lipstick was MAC, either Snob or Pervette.

13. What about perm. Eyeliner? I have a friend that does it and she thinks I should let her do mine. Any experiences with that?

14. ^^ok I found the eyeliner thread