Eye Revision n nose job

SassyChic09

Oct 9, 2010
Does anyone know any doctor that good in eye revision n nostrils base reduction? I got my eyes revision done at Banobagi with Dr. Lee but my left eye is bigger n rounder than the right. Also I still have small old fold on top of the new fold. My whole eyeball is shown on my left eye which give it a shocking look when I have eye shadow on even I m not starring hard at anything. The lateral on the eyes also gave me a cross eye look on the left. I waiting for my scar to heal at least a year to do another revision.

So if u know a good doctor, please share.

Hi SassyChic09,

I noticed you had a consultation with Dr. Kenneth Kim. I just saw him and was curious as to why you decided not to go with him. Did you hear any feedback from others who decided to have eyelid surgery with him?

Thanks!

Hi SassyChic09,

I noticed you had a consultation with Dr. Kenneth Kim. I just saw him and was curious as to why you decided not to go with him. Did you hear any feedback from others who decided to have eyelid surgery with him?

Thanks!

I have a consultation with him on the web. It was okay. It weird that I kept on have to look straight at my camera n not at him. He cannot see my eyes n nose clear on the web. He still said I need a face to face consultation. He is in California n most hotel there is a least $100 not include taxes. He didn't point out what I needed. He only answer what I ask. Also he quote my alar reduction with or without tip is $3500. That is a lot.

I have a consultation with him on the web. It was okay. It weird that I kept on have to look straight at my camera n not at him. He cannot see my eyes n nose clear on the web. He still said I need a face to face consultation. He is in California n most hotel there is a least $100 not include taxes. He didn't point out what I needed. He only answer what I ask. Also he quote my alar reduction with or without tip is $3500. That is a lot.
I had epi, ptosis, and double eyelid surgery with Dr. Kim in L.A.
I now have to fly to Korea just to fix his damage. Stay away from him. Ive seen many other botched jobs. :shucks:

I am a victim of kenneth kim's botched surgery and have talked to some of his other victims, I've seen their pics and speaking from my own eyes experience, stay away from this doctor