Eye makeup shots! **PICS***

Zophie - I love this pic! Your eyeshadow is so glittery - what do you use, and do you find that it stays on for long?

attachment.php

angelisa360 - WOW, Mac Plush Lash mascara really does work. Your eyelashes are crazy long!

attachment.php

April_Skye - love love LOVE all your eye shots! I love how you demonstrate how you get such different looks with different colors. I especially like 6, 7, and 10 - I don't see those colors worn very often. They look great on you! Do you have hazel eyes?

ArielAV - what color are your eyes? So pretty!

thanx @ all for the compliments! :smile: I thought most people prefer neutrals :shame:

@April_Skye: I love the pattern and the crystals on the 6th pic, really stunning AND you have gorgeous lashes! :nuts:

@safin 1 & ClaireZk: the light pinkish gold (first from left in 2nd row) is MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl. It's a sheer pale pink with gold shimmer. I also love MAC Lustreglass in Luminary for a similar look, sheerer but the sparkle is even more gorgeous :wtf:

Then comes Guerlain Kiss Kiss lipstick in Pourpre Fantaisie (the red lipstick) with MAC Grape lipliner

and the 3rd pale (scary :lol:) one is only pale powder foundation on my lips... dries out a lot, so only for pics. Or wearing lipbalm underneath / gloss on top would be an everyday option

Thanks for replying! I like all of the colors. Now I have some ideas for the new colors to use. I have MAC Underage lipgloss so now I will buy the Oyster Girl one. The SA told me before that it is pale so I didn't get it, but it looks great on you. I am just going to buy it! Who cares what the SA says!

Thanks for replying! I like all of the colors. Now I have some ideas for the new colors to use. I have MAC Underage lipgloss so now I will buy the Oyster Girl one. The SA told me before that it is pale so I didn't get it, but it looks great on you. I am just going to buy it! Who cares what the SA says!

haha yeah. My lips are more on the dark side (lol) so maybe they don't look that pale with oyster girl. swipe the color on the back of your hand, you might want to check out Luminary Lustreglass because it's sheerer and reminds me a lot of oyster girl

zophie: I want to know what eyeshadow you used in this pic too. It' so pretty. :drool:
attachment.php

That is Urban Decay eyeshadow. The sort of aqua color is Envy. I think there is some Oil Slick in there (dark, dark gray) and then there's a sparkly white color that I can't recall the name of. It seems to stay on pretty well. I love their eyeshadows. I don't usually wear that much though. That pic was taken with makeup I wore to go out so it's on thicker than I usually do.

great pics everyone!!
here's mine...

i used Loreal H.I.P shadow pigments in Fiery (pink) and Valiant (purple)...

Attachments

• ojitos.JPG
    ojitos.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 63
  • ojitos3.JPG
    ojitos3.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 65
  • ojito.JPG
    ojito.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 56
sw0op--- I will check out the Luminary lustreglass. I still love how the Oyster Girl color looks in your pic. My lips are kind of dark too. I don't know why the SA said Oyster Gril was pale.

SWoop - is it possible to get a step by step list of what u did to get your eyes like that and what products you used?

which look exactly? or all? ^^ I'm using mostly MAC eyeshadows. I could make a tutorial if enough people were interested haha

@safin1: Oyster girl is pale, but underage looks paler on my lips (because it's more opaque). SAs are sometimes less knowledgeable than MAC junkies that wish they were working there :lol:

This is a great thread!!
All you ladies have beautiful eyes and are talented with your make-up.
My make-up routine is the same every morning- how boring.
Hope more ladies post!!