Your Best Eye Makeup/Mascara Remover?

Before touching your face, wash your hands to prevent transferring bacteria to your face and eye irritation. "With your first step done (you've chosen a good quality and effective remover), the technique you use to apply the remover is next," says Rachel Nazarian, a NYC-based dermatologist. "Avoid using scrubbing or rough rubbing methods. Gentle dabbing and soft circular movements should be enough to lift the eye makeup off, without traumatizing the skin."

While makeup cloths conveniently remove dirt, they leave behind residue. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser after disposing of the cloth. To avoid irritation, use a fragrance-and-alcohol-free wipe.

• Love
Reactions: 880
I'm super sensitive and I wear waterproof mascara (straight lashes), and I loooove my Nivea eye make up remover, it works better than any other, IMO. The only thing is that I have to remember to wash my face after using the remover because if I don't, my eyelids hurt (it happens to me with all make up removers)

1602689339670.png

I'm super sensitive and I wear waterproof mascara (straight lashes), and I loooove my Nivea eye make up remover, it works better than any other, IMO. The only thing is that I have to remember to wash my face after using the remover because if I don't, my eyelids hurt (it happens to me with all make up removers)

View attachment 4878141
thanks for the recommendation! will check this out. I recently found revlon's eye makeup remover works great too!

I use a super old school brand - Abolene. It looks like Vaseline in a tub. It removes your makeup including waterproof. I do follow up with either Cerave Micellar cleaner or Cerave Hydrating facial wash. I have no breakouts.

Reactions: Luv n bags