Eye Glasses

browngirl

Mar 4, 2008
After 8 years of wearing the same eye glasses that I bought at Walmart in 2002, I think I'm ready for an upgrade.

Looking for something timeless but trendy that will take me through another 8 years, atleast! Mostly looking for styles, since I usually wear them in the evening it might not be worth it to invest in a super expensive pair.

Thanks!

I am a collector of eyeglasses. They are my shoe addiction!:biggrin: The best thing to do is to go to a reputable optician and let them help you pick a style that suits the shape of your face, your hair, your body etc. Eyeglasses are as much an accessory as jewelry so you should spend some time picking them out. I always like to get something a little funky that brightens up my day and also something with a little sparkle on it. Don't be afraid of color; just make sure that the color compliments your coloring.

Good luck and please post pictures after you get them!

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I am a collector of eyeglasses. They are my shoe addiction!:biggrin: The best thing to do is to go to a reputable optician and let them help you pick a style that suits the shape of your face, your hair, your body etc. Eyeglasses are as much an accessory as jewelry so you should spend some time picking them out. I always like to get something a little funky that brightens up my day and also something with a little sparkle on it. Don't be afraid of color; just make sure that the color compliments your coloring.

Good luck and please post pictures after you get them!
-Very, very Good advice Lovesparkles.

I too havethe addiction - I must have 20 pairs. I go through phases of which ones I wear.

bethany

O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
I have a pair of Paul Smith eyeglasses. I love them!

I like having the option to wear glasses. It makes me think twice about getting Lasik (if I could even afford it).