Eye Cream??!!

courtneyh

O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
I need a good eye cream....i dont need anything heavy for dark circles or anything i just need an eye cream that will give my eyes a boost in the morning when i wake up.

i want something to take the puffiness out and brighten the eye area!!!!

thanks!!

Wow, that is very expensive for an eye cream. A lot of dermatologists and MAs will tell you that the trick is using an eye cream to begin with, but doesn't necessarily need to be a particular one. The Body Shop has an eye cream that works great for much less.

I have had so many issues with my eyes that its all about the consistancy for me. And like anything in life, some things work different for others. I have tried hundreds of eye creams and this one works the best for me. A bit pricey, yes, but so worth it to me.

I'm using Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Eyecare Concentrate now, and it's alright, I guess. I used to use Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Good Morning Eye Treatment and it irritated my eyes.

Prevage eye cream is supposed to be really good - it's one of the ones that is proven to work. But if you don't need something specifically for dark circles or fine lines, I would recommend: Boots no. 7 revitalizing eye gel (lower-priced), L'Occitane's eye express w/ olive water (mid-priced) or Chanel's Beaute Initiate eye w/ SPF 15 (higher priced). I have used them all. Now I am using the Chanel because I like that it has SPF.

I would recommend something like L'Oreal, Neutrogena, Boots or Benefit Eyecon...

Store it in the fridge and apply it cold to REALLY de-puff your eyes. It works like magic with any cream or gel! IMHO, if you're not looking for something ultra moisturizing or wrinkle-reducing there's no need to spend a ton of money on a fancy cream :shrugs:...