Eye-Candy Worthiness Vs. Touch/Comfort

NagaJolokia

Living Hard
Nov 25, 2008
What's more important to you, the visual beauty of your bag or the feel beauty of your bag, whether it be the smooshiness or the way it hugs your body when you carry it, etc.?

As a related question, would you rather having an absolutely stunning bag that just is very uncomfortable and/or awkwardly stiff or whatever your pet peeve w/ feel is or an absolutely hideous bag that has all the smooshiness, silkiness, and comfort that you could possibly ever want?

I wouldn't sacrifice either. I don't think you have to. I would never carry a bag that I don't enjoy holding and looking at and if it's not comfortable then out it goes.

I don't get the "smooshy" leather thing, but then I am a huge fan of patent leather. That said, however, I'd never carry something ridiculously heavy like the Chloe Paddington. But if something's fun, I'll carry it!

soft leather all the way. I'm one of those "comfort over fashion" people, so definitely choose the most comfortable. Most of the time though, the bags I naturally gravitate towards are comfortable, so it's a win-win situation :smile:

For me it depends on occasions. When I need to go on a trip, I would prefer comfort over eye candy. I would carry beautiful but uncomfortable bags when I know I won't be carrying it for a long period of time.

If I take public transportation to work, I would certainly not carry something really heavy, but since I drive to work, the bag sits most of the time on the back seat of my car, so it's really ok if it's heavy.

Hope that makes sense.

It all depends on the bag I suppose! I have a few that are not the most glamorous bags in my bunch but are super functional and comfy and what not. But, I also have the super sexy bags that I love and don't use all that often because they can be a pain in the tush!

I'll sway a little bit either way but like swanky said; I won't carry a super ugly bag just because it feels nice nor will I carry a super hot bag if it doesn't work for me!