Eye Candy - SS 2007 Runway Photos

1. Not yet ... I am just making sure there is a place holder for anyone to post the photos when they come out ... just a few more days ... The next few days will be exciting. May the fastest poster win a big cyber champange/spakling wine in the context of Australia :flowers:

2. Fastest Poster wins:

president.jpg
  3. HA ha ha ha ha ... K, I can die right now.

4. This pic frankly freaks me out, but it is from JPG's S/S 2007 show "Thirty year retrospective Fall 2003 Haute Couture" (credit Style.com) and the model has a Kelly:

[​IMG]

5. :lol: DH just e-mailed me that pic and asked me if that was a Kelly.

6. Lmao! Isn't that the scariest thing?

7. It's one of those Chinese terracotta warriors come to life! Lol!

Looking at the rest of the runway, she's in good company!:shocked::Push:

8. A terracotta warrior come to life wouldn't be so freaky. It's the lack of facial features that does me.

This reminds me of a burn patient being completely swaddled in bandages. I'm thinking the first shot we had of Ralph Fiennes in The English Patient.

Didn't even notice the Kelly initially - blending in amidst all that busy fabric.

9. ... ... ... I am speechless :shrugs: ...

Or "Yuhuuu...Where are you kelly?" :confused1:

OOOO...There u are !!! Is that you? Ermmm....

10. Amkur, you DESERVE that Symbiose for showing that picture on here!!!!!:upsidedown: :P

11. Houndstooth or plaid bandages... Isn't that classified as torture?

12. ^^^hehehe. If it isn't, it sure should be, dangit!

Next Hermes telemovie: Extreme Matchy-matchy! Coming to your TV screens soon!

13. You really start to understand the phrase "adding insult to injury" in this case. :P

14. Oooh. We can get GrandsFonds aka K to contribute to the script. Or is she writing it?? I love her H finds. And now, if only she can get them all together for the ultimate "look". :lol:

15. I wonder if she's saved this pic into her H ugly file? She could come out with an entire catalogue entitled:
    Hall of Shame.

:yucky:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice