eye brows

hazel06

Oct 3, 2006
what do you do for unruly eye brows?
tried like 3 diffrent eyebrow products to tame them
tryed eye brow waz from tart
tried eyebrow gel
is there something else i can do to tame my eyebrows.
(hoping i dont get told to pluck them lol)
any help i get thanks

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
Try spraying some hairspray on an eyebrow brush then combing the brush through your brows in the direction/style that you want them to be.

Good luck!

QueenOfDa702

Ma to the d@mn D-E-A
O.G.
Jan 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Do you trim them at all? If not, do that, then put some chapstick on your finger and run your finger thru your brow followed by a brow brush to kind of "style" them the way you want. That should do the trick.

alexis77

Adopt a Greyhound!
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Trimming with small mustache scissors will def help. I have to trim mine also!

I agree with everyone on here. I pluck my eyebrows because I got them from my fathers side... *sigh* But I also trim them. If you pluck them but don't trim then they'll still look semi-crazy. I then use clear eyebrow gel. Every brand seems to work fine with me so I don't really recommend a specific one.

I can't live without that stuff! LoL! I never really feel like I'm "pretty." But I do feel pretty and better when my eyebrows are nice and done. It just makes me face look a lot cleaner. I wish my eyebrows were naturally perfect. Damn my fathers genes! :roflmfao:

ally24k

I.Heart.Bags
Apr 18, 2006
Suburbs of LA
do you get your eyebrows professionally done? When the esthetician waxes my eyebrows she also trims them. I used to have really busy eyebrows as well.