"extremely rare" fendi spy (beware photos extremely harmful to naked eye)

mpark46 said:
Here's a 2007 Fendi Spy!! Get ahead with next year's hottest color!! THE MAGENTA SPY!!

Stop searching for you magenta balenciaga and get your magenta spy today!! Your's for the BARGAIN price of $1395.00

eBay: Fendi Spy Bag in Magenta * Extremely RARE* 100% AUTH (item 230025322580 end time Sep-10-06 18:34:28 PDT)

LOL. I think this is the worst spy I've ever seen. EVER. EVER.

I saw that one too. I swear I had to cover my eyes from the brightness. I think it burned a permanent lesion into my retina. And the cheek! $1400!!!

im sorry to say this.. I LOVE the color. i know i knwo dont shoot me... haha for a mintue i was lil wow i want that then i realised its fake. but wow. sucha nice ccolor ( IMO) please dont kill me

Baby Boo said:
im sorry to say this.. I LOVE the color. i know i knwo dont shoot me... haha for a mintue i was lil wow i want that then i realised its fake. but wow. sucha nice ccolor ( IMO) please dont kill me

LOL. We won't kill you Baby Boo. I kind of like the color myself too (just not really for the spy). I just thought it was funny that the seller was trying to pull it off as a 2007 spy. :wtf: