Extreme Cheapskates on TLC

I saw it and OMG. I said this poor lady has been with this man for 25 years and he gets her a tea kettle and animal crackers for a gift. My goodness!!

Don't forget the dead roses and a reused card! :lol:

That was funny when he was trying to pick up "brown rice" off the ground and she was all like, "That's white rice, it's just dirty!" LOL

I was grossed about about the "re-useable toilet paper"...

Did you see her poor kids face when they were folding them after she washed them and the white one was still stained. When he told her it looked dirty, she was like "well it's clean"

Also, don't know what I would do if another patron in a restaurant came up to me and asked to eat the leftovers off my plate...he was mixing together left over nachos and spagetti. He already had a full meal too, no way he was still hungry. His poor wife ran out of the restaurant in embarrassment

I didn't see it, but how do you use "reusable" toilet paper??? :wondering

She cuts up cloths and they use them and then throw the used ones into a basket in the bathroom (yuck, the stink) and then she'll wash the cloths and use them over and over as toilet paper...she said spending $20 a month on toilet paper "doesn't do it for her" - she should watch extreme couponing and figure out how to get it for free!

I was grossed out last night OMG!!! who reuses toilet papers, take other people's left over and dig dumpster for anniversary gifts. The goat head didn't bother me because we eat goat head where I come from but the wife wasn't having it. the show was funny. The guy that sings opera for freebies wins them all.

this show was so depressing i had to turn it off. i am embarrassed these people are representing how americans are frugal. there are other ways to save money... each person featured on this show has some serious mental issues.

She cuts up cloths and they use them and then throw the used ones into a basket in the bathroom (yuck, the stink) and then she'll wash the cloths and use them over and over as toilet paper...she said spending $20 a month on toilet paper "doesn't do it for her" - she should watch extreme couponing and figure out how to get it for free!

EEEEHHH! That's the most DISGUSTING thing I ever heard! :wtf:

this show was so depressing i had to turn it off. i am embarrassed these people are representing how americans are frugal. there are other ways to save money... each person featured on this show has some serious mental issues.

I totally agree. I can't watch this show. Cheap people are one of my biggest pet peeves but the people on this show are just on another level and it makes me angry. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

i was embarrassed for the mans wife when i was watching the show! it was SO painful to watch. i literally had to keep turning the volume down, i was so disgusted by his actions.

and really, reusable stained cloth toliet paper? no.