Extra Straps

summerk4

Nov 23, 2013
Does anyone put a longer strap on their Delightful GM and which one do you put on it?? I really want to add a monogram strap but I heard that not all straps fit on all bags...any ideas??

Also, I want to get the Metis..Love or hate??

Does anyone put a longer strap on their Delightful GM and which one do you put on it?? I really want to add a monogram strap but I heard that not all straps fit on all bags...any ideas??

Can't help you with the straps! But I do love the Métis! Had to choose recently between the Artsy and Métis - I chose the Artsy but the Métis is definitely on my list of bags! Very practical bag and I love the minimal vechetta!

Be Blessed MoNikki

Can't help you with the straps! But I do love the Métis! Had to choose recently between the Artsy and Métis - I chose the Artsy but the Métis is definitely on my list of bags! Very practical bag and I love the minimal vechetta!

Be Blessed MoNikki
Do the sides bother you?? That is the only thing holding me back..those weird glazed sides...

I just bought a delightful PM with luggage strap last weekend but ended up returning it. The only strap that fit around the rings was item # J00109. HTH

Do the sides bother you?? That is the only thing holding me back..those weird glazed sides...

I was a little worried about it peeling but when I looked at it for the thousand and one time it really wasn't that bad! Lol. I guess it would probably depend on how hard you are on your bags. I really do not see it as a problem and I have not heard of any issues with this bag.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I use a keepall strap on my delightful. It has larger connectors on the ends. The rings on the keepall are fairly thick. I don't think any monogram strap would work.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I use a keepall strap on my delightful. It has larger connectors on the ends. The rings on the keepall are fairly thick. I don't think any monogram strap would work.

Well... shoot! I don't think you can order the keep all strap without the purse...hmmm...maybe i need the keep all:giggles::woot:

Well... shoot! I don't think you can order the keep all strap without the purse...hmmm...maybe i need the keep all:giggles::woot:

My SA ordered it as a replacement piece and I didn't have a keepall --then. Of course I'd NEVER discourage you from getting a keepall . ;)
I Love mine.