Extra Straps

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
I use the mono Icare fabric strap for my Delightful MM. You have to order from a store within the spare parts department. I think it is half the price if the vachetta keepall strap. HTH,

Shoppinmel

Handbag Enthusiast!
O.G.
May 11, 2010
Meridian, ID
I have a Mono Metis hobo and I really love it. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a comfortable shoulder bag. I had originally purchased my bag preowned and it was a year and 3 months old at the time. The glazing on the sides looked perfect. I haven't heard a single person in the clubhouse mention any issues with the glazing. Now, if the look of the sides bugs you, that's something different altogether. ;)

summerk4

Nov 23, 2013
It is the look of it so I hope I love it when I get it...I'm waiting a couple more months for it -everyone seems to realky like it and I love the big front pocket so I think it will be just fine! I just haven't seen a purse with sides like that??!

Anigmapr

Apr 3, 2014
Queen Katz has a you tube video( actually 2 of them) about straps and how she uses hers for different bags... That video inspired me to get a cotton luggage strap for my Delightful and deauville... I got if off eBay yesterday because I can never get spare parts from my SA.. Even though I've known her forever....I can't even get a colored vachetta tag...ughhh...she says they don't make the, only epi on keep alls.!

Loving my LV Delightful GM, Vintage Mono Speedy 35, Speedy B DA & Speedy Epi Noir 30... Next..Speedy 35 DE .. :smile:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum