"Extra Mini" 31 Rue Cambon Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies!! Who is interested in a reveal??

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1416962369.955883.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1416962423.940418.jpg

2. *ladies& gents!

I just got back from Paris& had an amazing time in the 31 Rue Cambon store! I can't wait to share it with you all!

3. I'm here! I'm here!! How exciting!

4. I am!

5. I'm here. Can't wait to see what you got...

6. Can't wait to see!!

7. Lets see!!!

8. Yay! Well my first item is the most exciting....

But first for a bit of back story.

I have been saving since I was 16& had my eye set on a bag that could fit my essentials nothing too much I'm not a big purse girl.

I knew I wanted Black Caviar with Gold hardware but I wasn't sure what would work.

The man helping me was amazing. We went to the store early in the AM & we were greeted with a friendly welcome. I am young so this was surprising to me but I wore my CC necklace so they would know I meant business ;)

It was amazing they seat you a side while they assign you an SA they brought us water& gave me an iPad to look at options!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1416966696.606899.jpg

9. Here! Love to see what you got. :smile:

10. Here she is!! My new Extra Mini Flap with black caviar leather and hold hardware!! I was originally hoping for the larger size but they did not have it in the color& leather I wanted.

I had tried on the WOC but it just felt overstuffed since it is just a wallet. So Extra mini stole my heart! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1416968116.306707.jpg this bag is perfect & holds way more than you think!!

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1416968232.843512.jpg

12. Oh she is just adorable and bought in Paris too!! You must have had a fantastic time. Looking forward for the next reveal.

13. But of course I couldn't stop there!!! I wanted to get something else- something tiny to match my tiny bag!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1416969544.269259.jpg

14. card case?

15. ??????