Extra links for Michael Kors watch

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
I was gifted a used watch but it does not fit. The links were damaged so I would have to pay jeweler to resize. Has anybody ordered extra MK Watch links? I chatted online with MK and they gave me phone# below. I guess I'll find out how much they charge for them including shipping. If I have to pay jeweler and buy links, it might be better to just buy new watch...we will see...

Please contact the Michael Kors watch warehouse for extra links:
1-800-842-8621.
Hours: 7a-8p cst m-f, 10a-6p cst saturday

Reactions: paramnesya
The jeweler I went to charged $10 to remove extra links, so the jeweler charge should not be very much. They simply remove a pin, and the link. So putting new ones in should be easy too. Good luck with your watch. Which watch is it?

The jeweler I went to charged $10 to remove extra links, so the jeweler charge should not be very much. They simply remove a pin, and the link. So putting new ones in should be easy too. Good luck with your watch. Which watch is it?

I need to go to another jeweler...they quoted me $27 due to damaged links!
After I get extra links, I should be able to go to any MK store and they will adjust for FREE.
MK5216

Reactions: cdtracing
I just wanted to say thanks for posting their number!!! I had to order two additional links for my new Watch, and they were really helpful! Now I can't wait for it to arrive so I can start enjoying it! :smile:

Add me to the thank you list! My new watch just arrived and it was too small. Called the number and they are sending two complimentary links and I just had to pay shipping of $4.27.

Thank you!!

Hey!! A newbie here..I know this is an older post but I wanted to say thank you as well because I was able to get four links for the total of $10.79 (2 free and 2 @ $3 each + shipping). I'm so excited because I never knew they offered this and love to wear my watch further up my arm and have it loose. :smile:

I was gifted a used watch but it does not fit. The links were damaged so I would have to pay jeweler to resize. Has anybody ordered extra MK Watch links? I chatted online with MK and they gave me phone# below. I guess I'll find out how much they charge for them including shipping. If I have to pay jeweler and buy links, it might be better to just buy new watch...we will see...

Please contact the Michael Kors watch warehouse for extra links:
1-800-842-8621.
Hours: 7a-8p cst m-f, 10a-6p cst saturday
thank you. just bought my wife a watch and it was a touch too small. this was very helpful. my first search gave me all the answers. you guys r great.