extra large Picotin

I saw an extra large picotin today at the store i think i was TGM... very roomy... the SA said its new this year only got it yesterday ... anyone have pictures? I wasn't able to take pictures ... had my DD with me and too much stuff ... had to go real fast ...

Last edited:
The TGM is not new. It was not produced for a short time but available again for FW-09.

I have owned two of them, I'm pretty sure pics of mine are posted.

It's a great bag in a great size.:smile:

There are some great threads about Picotins with lots of pics. I hope these links help.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-clubhouse/ode-to-the-picotin-421880.html

Slightly off topic- but thank you for posting this thread! I love my picotin, and even with searching of photo's I haven't seen this thread yet- I book marked it to read later- I have to get to work and if I start now, I'll be late!

PS- the larger Picotin look nice! That size would be good for work or travel to me.

after reading this, I am VERY curious how big it is IRL, haven't seen one yet at any of the H stores I've visited. I personally love big bags!!! Is it me or H is coming out with more big bags this season??? So far, I've seen the Paris Bombay GM and the Garden Party GM at the stores.