Extra! Extra! read all about it!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Lots of news from a trip to the LV store today. Oh, my gosh where to start...

• Epi Myrtille is indeed discountinued. I know I heard it was, but than saw here it wasn't. It is, stock on hand is i, then it's done.
    • There are still quite a few pieces of gold holdware epi around, just might take some looking, if you really want gold, you can probably find it, but not for long.
    • The men's blanket bags are not selling very well. Suppose to be very limited, and my store only got 2 pieces....about 3-4 weeks ago, and still has both.
    • Groom rond is almost sold out, get it now if you want it. Cles is not far behind, but there are more.
    • Mirroir lists are still not too bad, at least at my store. Even though we are obssesed, most people either don't know, or are not that interested.
    • Inclusion is not 'that' limited should have stock well through the holidays and past.
    • The new MC flat pouchette, is available in MM and GM, no PM. It is available, at least at my store, no waiting until Friday.
    Hmmm, what else, I know there is more...I will add it as I remember.

2. Thanks for the updates!

3. thanks for the update~

4. Thanks for the info, I love getting news........too bad for the myrtille.....
    but if cannelle replaced mandarin, what will replace myrtille ?

5. Thanks for the update.

6. hey thanks for the update! :smile:

7. I hope a nicer colour than the myrtille, I totally disliked it. Maybe something like raisin, or plum, you know a rich kind of violet/purple.

8. thanks for the heads up!

9. thanks for the update:flowers:

10. Thanks for the updates!

11. Good info thanks! Loove the Myrtille, so good I´m getting my speedy in it since it will be discontinued.

12. oooohhhhhhhhhhh, call them AT ONCE and tell them your idea!!!!

That sounds TDF :love:

13. Thank you for the info!

14. Thanks for the updates!

15. That was informative, thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice