Extra Extra Read All About It!!!!!! NM Shoes on Sale

do you ladies like the brownish woven ones with beige cap toe? i just ordered them but i'm having second thoughts... should come in the mail any day.

I loooooovvvvvveeeeee them...I saw them at my local boutique and then saw many of them in a lots of colors in Bal Harbour FL this past summer. I love the detailing of the straw. The woven appearance will go well with linens, jeans, and other fabrications of shorts. I would have bought them this summer...but made so many other markdown purchases and decided to wait. I am getting the brown straw with the platinum/pewter (IRL) patent capped toe and a couple more pairs. I hope you enjoy them. I am a little lazy, kinda slow, get busy, and don't always posts pictures when my orders come in. I also don't post modelling pics for numerous personal reasons. GL and enjoy them. If you are in a more tropical area you can get more wear out of them enjoy. We will be twins.

I ordered mine from BG, thanks to NYCavalier, because NM searched and searched for four days and didn't have my size!!!!!!

I'm hoping I love them. I'm a student so even on sale its a lot of $ to spend on shoes. But I convinced myself when I start work in September I'll get use out of them since they're super neutral. Thanks for the encouragement :smile: