EXTRA! EXTRA! Preview of Ormala!

momo43

O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
HI ladies,

My Ormala is on its way here! Ignacio was kind enough to include preview pics! I noticed that the Ormala doesn't have the zipper closure as I requested, but as there's been discussion here about the negatve aspects of the zipper, I don't really mind that the zipper was forgotten.

Enjoy the Pics!

Attachments

• Ormala_Front.jpg
    Ormala_Front.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Ormala_Top.jpg
    Ormala_Top.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Ormala_Perspective.jpg
    Ormala_Perspective.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Ormala_Inside.jpg
    Ormala_Inside.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 86
gorgeous!! Love your Ormala! I agree, I think you should blow off the zipper, although that's too bad....the shoulder strap is a great addition, at least that is in place!! Can you please remind me the leather and lining colors? Is that black or gray patent??

Purty!! :heart:

Awesome Ormala!

I'm thinking twice on my zipper, too. I am curious what folks with heavy work loads of paper think of with zipper and without. Now you can tell me soon!

YAY momo!

Oooo, I'm liking that lilac cloth!! I thought he only had like bright colors for his linings, besides beige! :love: Beautiful bag momo! I'm glad I didn't get a zipper in mine, I must say. Can't wait to see your reveal!!

Beautiful bag! Eager to hear your review on the cloth lining (has anyone done a review yet on this?), and love the lilac inside.

I don't think that grey patent photographs accurately; here it looks almost a brownish-moss green (well, on my monitor it does). But there's no brown/green at all, I LOVE the sample of it.

More bags coming! Yay!

thanks for the details! Gorgeous! I did not even pick up on its not being suede, it's a very nice looking color of the cloth lining. Can't wait for you to get it!!