Extra 50% off Bloomies online

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lots of sale items and extra 50 off...some good MJ and Tory Burch...and Burberry bags and sale less 50%

2. Thanks! This could be dangerous.

3. Enter SALE at checkout for an additional 15% OFF plus 50%. I just did it and it worked. :tup: HAPPY SHOPPING!

4. does anyone know if this sale will also be in stores?

5. I don't think you can use the SALE code on top of the 50% discount cuz when I tried that it adjusted the 50% discounts so they weren't really 50% anymore..in the end it was still only 50% off after stacking the codes.

6. ^SALE worked fine for me :smile:

7. any free ship codes?

8. It takes 15% off FIRST then does 50% off of that total. So if something is $100, it subtracts $15 which totals $85 half of that is $42.50. That's still more than 50% in the end. It's 57.5% to be exact. haha. :smile:

9. Man...thanks for this!! I just got 2 cashmere sweaters for $114!! Amazing!!

Anne

10. no, I was able to stack both the sale and the 50% off... what were you trying to buy?

11. Thanks! Got a Theory pantsuit and a Theory skirt all for $238 shipped!!

12. It ends up being 57.5 % off (see my calculations further up). It takes the 15% off of the original sale price then applies the 50%. Hope that helps!!! :smile:

13. See what happens when one majors in math in college. :weird: I end up using that degree to figure out the best discounts possible!!