Extra 40% off sale items at neimanmarcus.com

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. still lots of good stuff
    but the site is very slow

2. yes the site is very slow and changing around their sale items

I've managed to put a COUPLE items in there and now they are no longer 40% off!!!

3. very slow...

4. very VERY slow.. it's TORTURING ME, I'm panting while trying to load what I want!!!

5. SO slow - I just lost a pair of TB flats too while I was shopping for other stuff. Guess you have to be faster.

6. the site is so slow!
    but I got $60 back on one jacket I bought a couple weeks ago! Yeah!!!

7. aw I'm sorry hun!! I lost mine too!! hot pink suede TB flats :sad:

Hope I don't lose my juicy tracksuits!!

8. how do u get money back? i thought their price adjustment is only for purchases done within 7 days?

9. I don't know, I chat with them, and the lady gave me my money back for the difference. I saved a copy in case they don't credit me.

10. lucky you!!!
    I chat with a lady because the juicy tracksuit I bought just YESTERDAY went on sale and then after like 5 minutes she replies she's sorry but it's not on sale

and now it's not on sale anymore wth? hm...

11. Did you get the price adjusted?

12. Yes, I did. I would say if they don't adjust for me, I'd just buy another one, and send the one I got back. I don't understand why they won't allow adjustment if the stuff is still returnable. The shipping is free anyways, I don't mind spending $9.95 to get $60 back.
    Fortunately she adjusted the price for me. :yahoo: