extending strap on the pouchetter

chavezslp

O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
I plan on getting a new totally, ballade or sully when I visit paris in a few weeks. I figure I might as well get a pouchette accessories too. Do any of you use this in your every day bag also if I decide to wear it alone is the strap long enough to go over my shoulder or do I need an extender. If I get the extender how much more would that cost.....cause then it may just be worth it to get an eva or I may just pass on it all together. TIA

It's long enough to go on your shoulder if you are petite... otherwise, you'll need some sort of extender. I'm petite but I use a gold coloured key chain (non-LV) to extend it by 2 inches or so. The LV one that ppl like to use is called the Bolt extender/key chain. It costs under $200 I believe.

I love my Ebene pochette... I use it a lot more than my mono Eva cuz it's easier to grab and go and no vachetta to worry about.

Thanks! I cannot wait to see what it looks like. My husband is going to Vegas in March so I might be able to have him pick one up for me. Where was the kiosk located?

The kiosks are EVERYWHERE in Vegas... inside every single mall at every hotel lol... I passed by them so many times, each time just touching them and admiring how they sparkled. They were $10 each and I finally bought a bunch for souvenirs the last day I was there. I guess I'm just attracted to sparkly things. :P I bought this specific one because it was the only gold one with the extra claw hook on it. They are all so pretty though... that pic in the link doesn't do it justice at all. I wore my pochette for a family outing and 3 different people commented on the charm but not the bag... go figure!

Ok....I KNOW those kiosks.....I thought there might be a specific one. I will have my husband pick one up....maybe two....can't be the price!!! LOL! I will make sure to tell him to get me one with the extra claw. Thanks!

Nice charm there! So pretty.

I've got the extender/ key chain. Got it back in 05/06 (can't really remember when) for $150 :smile: The quality is really good, still looks new to me and I don't baby it. :smile:

Attachments

• Pochette.JPG
    Pochette.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 897
Ok as promised, here are the pics of mine. I used the pochette hook to link onto the circle part of the keychain, and then used the keychain claw to hook onto the pochette loop on the end. I could have left it like that but I don't like how the charm dangles and moves around (could scratch the zipper pull), so I used the claw hook to hold the handle of the purse shaped charm in place.

Attachments

• Pochette Charm1.JPG
    Pochette Charm1.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 760
  • Pochette Charm2.JPG
    Pochette Charm2.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 726
  • Pochette Charm3.JPG
    Pochette Charm3.JPG
    260 KB · Views: 732
  • Pochette Charm4.JPG
    Pochette Charm4.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 725
  • Pochette Charm5.JPG
    Pochette Charm5.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 726
  • Pochette Charm6.JPG
    Pochette Charm6.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 772
Nice charm there! So pretty.

I've got the extender/ key chain. Got it back in 05/06 (can't really remember when) for $150 :smile: The quality is really good, still looks new to me and I don't baby it. :smile:

Yes! That's the bolt one I was referring to. I love how neat and tidy it is... I hope I can stumble upon a pre-loved one someday after my charm starts to tarnish... That one should last as long as the bag :tup: Somehow I find it hard to splurge on it brand new though...

You can also get something directly from LV called the bolt extender key ring. This is made specifically for the pochette. It extends it by 3 inches. The cost $150.00. It's worth it. I purchased this and don't regret it.