Extending Speedy B 30 strap

Echogecko1

Apr 30, 2015
I have a Speedy B 30 in DE
I love it and use it regularly but I hate where it sits when I use it crossbody
I'm 5'7" and "top heavy" and prefer to wear cross body bags well below my hip
I've been searching LV online to see if there is a longer DE strap that I could purchase to extend the strap but nothing is jumping out at me as an obvious choice
Any ideas would be very gratefully received x

Go in an LV shop and say that you have lost the middle part of the strap. They will oder a new one for you and then you have an additional strap to make it longer, perhaps too long, but the middle part can be shortened.

Go in an LV shop and say that you have lost the middle part of the strap. They will oder a new one for you and then you have an additional strap to make it longer, perhaps too long, but the middle part can be shortened.

Hadn't thought of that:cool:
I'd been searching the website and thinking I'd have to buy the whole extendable strap just to get the short bit,

Thanks you x

This is what I did. I'm 5'10" tall and I needed the extra piece to add to the strap. My SA actually suggested it and ordered it for me. It was around $70. :smile:

Hadn't thought of that:cool:
I'd been searching the website and thinking I'd have to buy the whole extendable strap just to get the short bit,

Thanks you x

Don't do it from the website. You should do it at the store as a replacement part. The 866 number cannot order replacement parts either. Bring your speedy b with you without the middle piece. I, in fact, lost the middle piece on my speedy b de 35, so it does happen. Another idea is to use the pochette extender key chains. They will give you about 2 inches each, but they are hard to find in the stores, but occasionally come up on the preloved sites.

If you only need an inch or 2, you could take the speedy b strap to a good shoe repair and have them punch another hole in two pieces. I did that on my vachetta speedy b strap because it was shorter than the damier ebene speedy b strap because of where the holes were originally punched on the strap by LV.

Hi
I said I would update on my decision regarding adding length to my Speedy B strap
I decided to buy an extra "middle" strap which was £30
I love the length of the strap now and it sits just about where I want it to, maybe a little long, but unfortunately with all buckles on the shortest hole it means that a buckle sits right on my shoulder making it slightly uncomfortable if the bag is quite full
I'm really happy with the way the Speedy hangs now so willing to take the pain lol:biggrin:
Thanks for all your help x

Hi
I said I would update on my decision regarding adding length to my Speedy B strap
I decided to buy an extra "middle" strap which was £30
I love the length of the strap now and it sits just about where I want it to, maybe a little long, but unfortunately with all buckles on the shortest hole it means that a buckle sits right on my shoulder making it slightly uncomfortable if the bag is quite full
I'm really happy with the way the Speedy hangs now so willing to take the pain lol:biggrin:
Thanks for all your help x

Modeling pic?