Express Up to 80% off Sale + Extra 40% off in cart

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Express takes up to 80% off (was 70% off <= 60% off) during its Shop the Box Sale. Plus, receive an extra 40% off (was 30% off <= 20% off) automatically in cart.:tup:

Enjoy!

2. Thanks

3. What about store?

4. same promotion in stores

5. Thanks. I just bought something yesterday, that's mean I need to do a price adjustment.

6. Can this be combined with any other codes? Free shipping maybe?

7. Coupons from Express can't be stackable with its Sales. And I don't think Express ever released any FS Codes. :sad:

8. Darn.

But this sale is still great! Thanks!

9. I put some $9.99 items into my cart but when I saw that I had to pay $8 shipping, I hesitated. I'm going to the mall this weekend to check out what I can buy.

10. thanks for the post. i got a few nice shirts for bf. :smile:

11. got a $98 dress, $40 wallet and $40 tie for only $30+tax =)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Wow! Looks like I need to make a trip to the mall this Friday :biggrin:

How long is the sale going on?

13. Anyone? How long is the sale?

14. i had some VIP saving pass and on the back it didn't say doesn't work on sale/clearance. The online system didn't take the coupon code for me.. but i placed my order anyways and called in, and they honored the code still 'cuz they said it was a misprinted on a whole batch of coupons that were sent out last week.

15. I love this sale!! Today I bought 2 shirts, a sweater dress, a light jacket and a sweater for $50!! Amazing deal!!:yahoo: