Express post international - tracking not updated in almost a week!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you know when that started? I had an express item from the states in December and it tracked all the way an arrived within 5 days.

2. No so sure when. I had experience in the pass and got frustrated with no further details has been scanned after it left usa... one of the customer servicer from oz post advised me over the phone, but may varies from case to case.
    Hope this info helps.

3. I sent a express mail to china 12th, It didnot update the tracking infromation after depart the sort facility. But this afternoon it updated that return to sender, Does anyone have any situation before? Thanks!

4. This is really helpful!! I bought an item from a seller in Singapore and she charged me $55 --I thought I was being ripped off but I guess not! I think she shipped it on Friday 4/27 so it looks like it could take another week and half for me to get it. Between waiting for this and something else from Australia---the suspense is killing me!!!:biggrin:

5. I think all incoming parcels to Australia will go first to Australian custom before handed over to Australian Post. It won't get scanned by Australian post and you will start to see updates only after it's been released by custom.

I think you should give them another one week, and if it doesnt arrive then you can try to call the Australian custom office and check the status. Hope it arrives soon! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice