EXPRESS club

Umm I only own about 4823953280948 things from Express :angel: The stuff is cute and it's cheap enough that I don't feel guilty buying it...hence the reason the employees at my Express store know my name by now.

I love their cardis and basics! I'm wearing a scarf from Express right now and it's the softest thing ever! I bought it in multiple colors.

I love Express!

Is it me or do you guys think express prices are going up. I never buy anything FP in there anymore because everything goes on sale. I even think the coupons they give are not that great anymore either.but that is just me.

Yeah I def think the prices are going up...but I've gotten really good deals on clearance, so I figure it balances out. A couple weeks ago, I got a strapless dress that's white with big black flowers on it that seems like it's pretty good quality for $12! It was originally $70 or 80.

Express has become a little more pricier than it used to and it has changed since I started shopping there. I used to be able to buy jeans like crazy but their sizing is so inconsistent now. I have still held on to the one pair from there but it is on it's way out and unfortunately I can't find a similar pair.

I do like some of the other things I have purchased there, specifically this maxi dress last year. I did spend full price on it but it was worth it because weeks later they didn't have it in stock anymore! I also really like their capris and those are usually on sale.

I was wondering about the shoes too. I like the ballet flats they have in stores now. A couple months ago, there were a pair of pumps and of boots on the website that I LOVED, but I was afraid to buy them because I'd never read reviews of their shoes before.

I used to buy all of my work pants/crops from Express but then they changed the cut and I cannot find anything new to fit me anymore, at least not the same :tdown:
I still have all of my old ones though and I wear them all the time :P

I use to "live" in this store. I don't shop there as much today. However, I still buy their shelf-bra cami's in basic colors (I own maybe 4 in black). The best I've tried thus far! Other brands tend to ride up on me but Xpress cami's are long and stay in place.

I don't shop there too often, but they have some cute things. I really like their Editor pants. They fit me nice. And a few months ago I bought a really nice faux leather jacket that I love!