Experts, How do you tell a authentic denim bag from a fake/superfake?

Dickies80 said:
Well that does happen there are some that just don't know, and that is a very valid point too!

I know, my friend has a fake...and yeah I just don't have the stomach quite yet to say say something to her. I will do it, I promise and I am soo going to help her too.

The one's that really do get bother me are the one's that show off that they know about LV... and they're carrying the fake at the same time. It is the really obnoxious one's that I have no mercy for.

Maybe u shud be sarcastic to them and say.. your bag looks really unique.. nothing I've seen in our stores. Is it a limited edition? ;)

londondolly said:
Maybe u shud be sarcastic to them and say.. your bag looks really unique.. nothing I've seen in our stores. Is it a limited edition? ;)

I will keep that mind! hehe, that is a good one! I am so slow with smart remarks sometimes... I love the "Is it a limited edition" haha, I love that! Good one!

Dickies80 said:
I will keep that mind! hehe, that is a good one! I am so slow with smart remarks sometimes... I love the "Is it a limited edition" haha, I love that! Good one!

:P Tell us if you ever have a chance to use that line. Think it'll be hilarious, looking at the expression on their faces.:graucho:

gillianna said:
To me anyone buying a bag from Ebay is taking a chance to get ripped off.....there has been way too many horror stories over and over about this. I would just save up and get a real one from ELuxury or LV. I have seen a few fakes at the mall that were really hard to say were fakes until I got close up and noticed small things that were off. I think Ebay is the worst place to buy from.

I agree Gillianna...Been there...done that...:hysteric: unless your dealing with somebody who has a proven track record with MyPoupette or similar I'd pass.

Diane

I almost bought one from ebay until I postedon the authentification site and the esxperts came out and told me how wrong it was. I still couldn't tell but I decided it was best to just go to LV and spring for the big bucks. Unless you know the seller I would stick to the LV store. I have the baggy blue gm and I love it.