EXPERT OPINION: expandable flap, color

ppsam

Mar 31, 2007
Dear all,

Thank you for your expert opinion. In the end, I decided to go for the expandable flap. However, I still cannot make up my mind on which color to pick. Can all the dearest tPFs give me a hand please?

Black, white, beige, navy blue, ?brown/khaki (someone told that she saw one in US last week). Thanks again!!!

Cheers,
ppsam

I'm partial to the white because i think it looks best, but I would never buy it because I'm afraid it would become dirty and stained too easily...

That said, I was going to choose, I would choose navy or black. Probably black.

I have it in black..as u know..I love it.On Friday..Im goin to pick up my beige one!That one is TDF too!U cant go wrong..its a fab bag..just figure out what goes BEST for YOUR wardrobe!

I just got navy, to avoid yet another black bag. I love it, but almost bought the camel color when I couldn't find navy. I'm still tempted to get another, because I love the bag! Camel or white.

I have the navy and absolutely love it! The white is gorgeous too and would have to be my second pick. I think the expandable looks good in any of the colors though:heart: