Experiment.. does a cles fit into a wapity?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. As some of you may know i just bought a Black MC Wapity, and since i could not decide on any of the LV wallets (too hard a choice), ive been using it as a wallet/purse... and its been really useful coz it fits EVERYTHING!
    But i have a framboise cles on order at LV and want to know if this will fit into the Wapity....
    Could someone who has both items endulge my experiment and have a go and post it :smile:

2. My cles doesn't fit in my wapity I have a vernis cles and mono wapity. Sadly, it'd be great if it could.

I am going to LV tomorrow and experimenting on a small piece that could go with the cles.

3. I wanted to check this out. So, I squeezed my mono cles into the wapity. Really not productive and definitely not the most useful thing to do...
    IMG_0513.JPG

IMG_0514.JPG :Push:

Do enjoy the framboise cles, though. It's yummy.

4. i might just hang it off the hook ??

5. I mainly use my white mc wappity for my digital camera, but after reading your post, I experimented and I can also fit the little snap closure address book (I took out the address book paper and I use it for ID and creditcards) in the wappity as well. Thanks for the idea!!!

6. I was actually thinking of buying a cles for my wapity but doesn't look like a good idea anymore...

7. I still need to buy a wapity eek. I got a smaller phone so i might be able to fit more now yay!

8. lov it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice