Experiencing strange login behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having trouble in Firefox, Safari seems to be fine. I haven't tried clearing out Firefox yet because I have so many tabs open. I'll try later when I can close them all.

Cleared cookies and cache in Firefox and it didn't work. Still not remembering me, though I can log in just fine.

And now it looks like I have to re-log in everywhere else, too.

Vlad - I use Safari with my Mac. I have reset Safari, cleared cache and all cookies, etc. The PF still does not remember me and I have to log in everytime. Also, when I am on a page and navigate to another sub forum through the drop down menu in "Forum Jump" it will forget me and I will have to log in again. This does not happen every time, but frequently. Also today when I try to reply to a PM and hit send, it forgets me and loses my reply.

i was having this problem too! i wasn't able to log in.

i'm using Google Chrome- i had to go into the tool icon in the upper right corner, select 'options', then 'clear all browsing data'- now i'm logged in, woohoo!

is the lettering teeny tiny on the board for anyone else? I can't even read anything here it is so small, and, text isn't like that on any other site. Can someone help me please?

I'm using Flock on a Mac and I've cleared my cache and cookies...and it still keeps logging me out. It's driving me insane! At least it's better than earlier today and yesterday, when there were times I couldn't log in at all.

VLAD - Im having the same problem on here, ive had it from the day that the site was updated. (I had the same problem the last time the site was updated).
I have done what you posted on page 1, but everytime i come back to the purse forum even in the same day i have to re-login.
Im on IE with Windows Vista Home Premium. Would you know anymore information that could help.
Thanks Spendaholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.