Experiences with the Gucci Marmont Camera Bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2018
    Hi All :biggrin:

I wanted to touch base with the group to find out about people’s experiences with the Gucci Marmont Camera Bag.

I have been obsessed with this bag for about a year and I am thinking I’m about ready to take the plunge but I was checking YouTube and couldn’t find any decent reviews/wear and tear videos so was hoping some of you could help!!!

2. I have it in the nude colour in the small size. I can fit quite a bit in it.

Love wearing it!! Have you gone in store to try it out? I was initially going to buy the soho but the marmot style won my heart. I like that I can flip it around for a more subtle look when I don’t want the gg in brass showing.

LizzieLV likes this.
  3. I have tried it on! I am undecided about the colour mostly - either black or nude - my worry is colour transfer

4. If you really love the bag, buy it. Go home try it on you have your own mirrors and get a feel for it. If you still love it, keep it if not then return it.
    I have both nude and black and never had issues.
    Good luck!

LizzieLV likes this.
  5. I have the small size in dusty pink, which to me is the best nude/ mauve color ever!

LizzieLV likes this.
  6. I recently purchased the mini camera bag in Black (Nero) and love it! Goes with everything. Never have to worry about color transfer. I love using this crossbody on the weekends and often use it as a small purse in my regular work bag. Perfect for heading to lunch or appointments with

mssmelanie likes this.