Experiences with ShopRobertson & RevolveClothing?

eliza

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Hi Ladies!

Holt Renfrew here in Canada has the wooooorst selection of Mike&Chris apparel, so I'm looking to order online. Robertson and Revolve have what I want sooo.... anyone had good / bad experiences shopping with them online, especially cross-border? Any other online stores you would recommend? :tup:

Also, if any Canadians know where they sell M&C aside from Holts, do share! THANKS!

used revolve for something just last week. the order went fine, stuff arrived fast, and now I'm in the process of returning something so I can't comment on that... yet. I am a satisfied customer with them though, I'd buy again.

I'm in the US and often shop at revolveclothing. They have great customer service. One time my order was lost in the mail (UPS) and they refunded me right away instead of making me wait through the whole UPS tracking/claims ordeal. Highly recommended!

Another vote for revolve!!!
Awesome customer service, free returns, great coupon codes, and a very impressive selection of brands. You can not go wrong. If I can get the item I am looking for at revolve, that is always my first choice.

Revolve has always been great for me! (although I am in the states). You can almost always find a cool discount code, and shipping is speedy. Nice customer service.