Experiences With ShopKitson.com?

I wouldn't recommend ordering from either Kitson or Intuition online. Like some other ladies here, they never bothered to contact me for an out of stock item.
While people are quite nice, these stores are not really equipped to deal with online sales.

When I called then the the lady was very nice. I asked for my discount even the the code had expired and she gave it to me. She was nice but I can sound really mean when I'm mad so I think I may have scared her. :whistle:

i've had bad experiences with both, and this was over two years ago. dealing with them online is a total waste of time, imho. too many other places i can pick up their generic stock.

Don't shop or buy from shopkitson.com!!! EVER!!!! I wish I had read all the horror stories before I placed my order. I have had one order cancel without being notified after no communication for two weeks. The manager refused to cancel another order after I had not heard about the status of my order in over a week and a half and I attempted to call for three days (busy signal or no one picked up) and sent several emails when the package had NOT even shipped yet - it was sitting in the shipping department! I had all my phone and email records in hand and they said because they did not "view" the emails before they charged my card and all sales items are final, they refused to cancel my order. They are the WORST business!!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from them!!! Search the tPF threads and you will see how bad they really ARE!!!:tdown::cursing::cursing::cursing::tdown:

i used to order from kitson. everytime it was horrible. one time in particular it had been a week or so and i called and they had LOST my order. WTF? how do you lose an order online? needless to say that was the last time i ever ordered from them

i've only ordered from shopkitson once and will never do so again. i ordered a ring in a size 8 and was shipped a ring in a size 6! and it took about two months to receive, even though i know the shipping process can take a bit longer since i live in canada, two months?? that's absurd! anyways, atleast the ring can fit one of my fingers, although i wish it would fit the finger i had intended on wearing it on. nonetheless, i won't ever order from them again. i definitely wish i would've searched tpf before i processed my order.