Experiences with instore collect?

Bromley

Aug 27, 2009
The Netherlands
I ordered a Mulberry two weeks ago and I chose to collect it at one of the M stores. It started with the order not being able to process because for some reason shipping costs were added to the bill. So after contacting costumer services I was able to place my order by phone. Since I didn't receive a confimation of my order I contacted Mulberry again. They had misspelled the e-mail address so it never reached me. They told me I needed the confirmation e-mail to pick up my bag. So I asked them to send it again to the correct e-mail address. They never did. I e-mailed them about it but they are not replying to my mail.

Meanwhile my bag is at the store waiting for me and I can't pick it up. I already contacted the store, worrying they might send it back if it's not collected in time. They weren't able to tell me how long the bag wil remain at the store. I'm kind of bummed. Am I just having bad luck or is this whole instore collect a big no no and should I steer clear from it in the future? I really hope they don't end up sending it back and selling it to someone else. :sad:

NY2005

May 11, 2014
I ordered a Mulberry two weeks ago and I chose to collect it at one of the M stores. It started with the order not being able to process because for some reason shipping costs were added to the bill. So after contacting costumer services I was able to place my order by phone. Since I didn't receive a confimation of my order I contacted Mulberry again. They had misspelled the e-mail address so it never reached me. They told me I needed the confirmation e-mail to pick up my bag. So I asked them to send it again to the correct e-mail address. They never did. I e-mailed them about it but they are not replying to my mail.

Meanwhile my bag is at the store waiting for me and I can't pick it up. I already contacted the store, worrying they might send it back if it's not collected in time. They weren't able to tell me how long the bag wil remain at the store. I'm kind of bummed. Am I just having bad luck or is this whole instore collect a big no no and should I steer clear from it in the future? I really hope they don't end up sending it back and selling it to someone else. :sad:
Hi Bromley. That's poor customer service from them, have you made any progress? I would call customer service and get them to contact the store it's being held at. Sounds like a real b**ls up. Good luck and I hope it gets resolved quickly, once you get it please pop back and show us what you got ;)