Experiences with Chanel Consignment Shops and other Resellers including eBay Sellers

^But at least it makes scammers' life less easy.

Too many photos are stolen from tPF. I saw a lot of photos stolen from here put in Yahoo! Taiwan auction! Some are photos my SA sent to me and I posted them here :sad:

For some reason I seem to remember Moniques Boutique and a pink chanel bag which actually belonged to a TPF member........I know there was a problem but can't recall exactly what it was........AHA.........Just remembered...........this Monique Boutique person is also a member of TPF.........she had the ebay storefront as part of her profile, and kept touting Monique Boutique and saying she would buy from it et.c, etc., it was funny because her tpf name is Monique(with a couple of numbers after it).......I questioned her posts and she quickly took off the ebay store front pic and name from her personal profile but continued to tout the site and denied being the same person.................so, Mon, your picture was stolen by a TPF member who in turns seems to own the Ebay store that is selling the ring..................

Last edited:
Just checked, you will see that the seller......Bijoux xxx, also has visit the store......Monique Boutique........initially on Monique Boutique there was as the store id a picture of a pink chanel bag, before it was changed to the black and white item they now have.........the tpf member who owns Monique boutique also used the same pink chanel as her avatar before she changed it....., since attachments stay on TPF forever, I am sure it can be checked........here is a pic of it from when she had it.........I kept it.....lol...........

Attachments

• monique boutique.jpg
    monique boutique.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 237