Experiences with buying Mulberry from Monacoboutique.com

Have any ladies here used this store to buy their Mulberry bags ?
I did a search and no reviews about this site as a vendor have appeared either negative or positively. I'm considering the tooled bays !!!

Not sure - if you look at FAQ's they dont give a phone number at all and specify all enquiries have to be by email and only ship in the US and Canada not internationally- that said the prices seem pretty much retail not massive reductions except for the classic bays on sale- could be they are a new retailer like my wardrobe is in the UK - internet only but the policy re email only would worry me in case there was a problem

I tried to research them and found absolutely nothing. I had put an Oak Bays in my shopping cart a while back (to check the shipping rates) and a couple of days later got a very polite email from the site asking me for feedback about why I chose not to complete the purchase. (I wanted to reply "because I'm worried you'll take my money and run!") Then when I saw the Oak Bays no longer on the site, I emailed to ask about availability and they said they would be restocking in about 10 days and I could pre-order at the sale price, which seems fishy. I just don't know what assurance you'd have that if they sent you a fake or sent you nothing you could pursue a remedy.

Send mulberry an email or ring them and ask if this monacoboutique is an authorised stockist. I once did that when I found a new to me online store selling Mulberry. Lol, turned out that the store I found was one of Mulberry's biggest stockists, I just had not heard of them. I would be very cautious in this case and not buy anything before checking with Mulberry first.

In case anyone is tempted...I emailed mulberry and they replied saying "unfortunately the website is not a genuine Mulberry website and we have passed this information onto the relevant persons to have this website closed down".

Send mulberry an email or ring them and ask if this monacoboutique is an authorised stockist. I once did that when I found a new to me online store selling Mulberry. Lol, turned out that the store I found was one of Mulberry's biggest stockists, I just had not heard of them. I would be very cautious in this case and not buy anything before checking with Mulberry first.

thanks for the tip...i will email to check on one site i stumbled upon...