Experiences with buying Mulberry from Monacoboutique.com

M

moreLV

Have any ladies here used this store to buy their Mulberry bags ?
I did a search and no reviews about this site as a vendor have appeared either negative or positively. I'm considering the tooled bays !!!

kitbel

O.G.
Apr 8, 2010
I haven't used it, but i see they have a big reduction on oak and choc bays! For some reason this makes me suspicious.

Jul 9, 2009
Not sure - if you look at FAQ's they dont give a phone number at all and specify all enquiries have to be by email and only ship in the US and Canada not internationally- that said the prices seem pretty much retail not massive reductions except for the classic bays on sale- could be they are a new retailer like my wardrobe is in the UK - internet only but the policy re email only would worry me in case there was a problem

rosedillane

Oct 6, 2010
I tried to research them and found absolutely nothing. I had put an Oak Bays in my shopping cart a while back (to check the shipping rates) and a couple of days later got a very polite email from the site asking me for feedback about why I chose not to complete the purchase. (I wanted to reply "because I'm worried you'll take my money and run!") Then when I saw the Oak Bays no longer on the site, I emailed to ask about availability and they said they would be restocking in about 10 days and I could pre-order at the sale price, which seems fishy. I just don't know what assurance you'd have that if they sent you a fake or sent you nothing you could pursue a remedy.

chocolate oak

Jun 24, 2009
Sweden
How come they have new tooled bayswaters in stock- when they've been discontinued for a long time ?

probably because they sell fake bags?

kfox1984

Aug 31, 2010
New York
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has bought anything from this site.. i'm weary as they do not have pictures of the hologram for Fendi bags.. someone help :smile:

Linnea

O.G.
May 3, 2008
Send mulberry an email or ring them and ask if this monacoboutique is an authorised stockist. I once did that when I found a new to me online store selling Mulberry. Lol, turned out that the store I found was one of Mulberry's biggest stockists, I just had not heard of them. I would be very cautious in this case and not buy anything before checking with Mulberry first.

Lois_Lane

Dec 22, 2010
Australia
In case anyone is tempted...I emailed mulberry and they replied saying "unfortunately the website is not a genuine Mulberry website and we have passed this information onto the relevant persons to have this website closed down".

janey_bei

Sep 8, 2009
Send mulberry an email or ring them and ask if this monacoboutique is an authorised stockist. I once did that when I found a new to me online store selling Mulberry. Lol, turned out that the store I found was one of Mulberry's biggest stockists, I just had not heard of them. I would be very cautious in this case and not buy anything before checking with Mulberry first.
thanks for the tip...i will email to check on one site i stumbled upon...