Experiences with and Pictures of worn, beat up Balenciagas!

asin

as in asian
Mar 11, 2008
Singapore
www.whowhatwear.com
I have a couple of darker colored (black, anthracite) bags but I am looking to venture into some lighter colors like sky blue! I've seen some pretty beat up looking bbags, especially ones with lighter colors, where the handles and corners have totally darkened. This is making me rethink purchasing lighter colored bbags, and I am now extra carefule even when carrying my darker bags becaus I have noticed a lot of scuffing on corners and even rips!

What are your experiences with wearing out your old bbags? I think that sometimes the wear gives the bag
more character and am interested in seeing pictures of them!

So let's see some pictures of "imperfect," beat up bbags!

BohoChic

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
I have searched and searched for pictures of RH PT bags being modeled AFTER they have broken in. I know there are several threads dedicated to broken in bags, but the images seem to focus on the bags in "melting" poses. I would love to see how these bags hang when being worn, once broken in.

I think the forum would benefit from some mod shots of broken in Part Time owner's modeling their bags.:yahoo:

Anyone?:graucho:

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
I have a couple of darker colored (black, anthracite) bags but I am looking to venture into some lighter colors like sky blue! I've seen some pretty beat up looking bbags, especially ones with lighter colors, where the handles and corners have totally darkened. This is making me rethink purchasing lighter colored bbags, and I am now extra carefule even when carrying my darker bags becaus I have noticed a lot of scuffing on corners and even rips!

What are your experiences with wearing out your old bbags? I think that sometimes the wear gives the bag
more character and am interested in seeing pictures of them!

So let's see some pictures of "imperfect," beat up bbags!
Not sure if you've seen this thread but there are tons of worn in Bal pics here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-reference-library/show-me-your-broken-in-bags-191350.html