Experiences stacking the regular JUC and love?

Yodabest

Jan 1, 2016
I’m thinking of getting a regular JUC with diamonds to stack with my two loves. I’m just nervous about the potential for it to scratch my loves. Anyone with experience, please weigh in! :smile:

Guess I missed that thread. Anyway, interested in hearing from those who actually have both bracelets.

I have a Love and Clu that I stack regularly and the potential scratches don't bother me. Unless you're going to wear a Love solo, anything stacked is going to scratch. I do wear me Clu with the nail head closest to my Love. I feel like it causes less overlay and scratching then the pointed side. Hope this helps! :smile:

Reactions: dolly_55
I have a Love and Clu that I stack regularly and the potential scratches don't bother me. Unless you're going to wear a Love solo, anything stacked is going to scratch. I do wear me Clu with the nail head closest to my Love. I feel like it causes less overlay and scratching then the pointed side. Hope this helps! :smile:

thank you!! I stack both my loves with a clash and that hasn’t caused any scratches (been wearing it almost daily for 9 months)

Thinking of getting the clou to change it up a little, but I think wearing all 4 at the same time would he heavy, so it would be a clash or JUC rotation!

Reactions: Louboutin329
I have 2 plain loves and plain juc and I don’t notice any scratching. The love closest to my Juc is 6+ years old so maybe I just don’t notice it. I wear the rounded part of nailhead on Juc facing my love and it’s fine. I don’t wear my Juc daily either whereas my loves never come off. Also make sure to size down one for Juc (vs love) they look fantastic together! Overtime everything will get marks but you won’t notice them after awhile- trust me.. and this comes from someone that baby’s everything :smile:.
I will say I don’t stack any of my bracelets with my Cartier or Rolex watches bc it drives me nuts but juc + loveS and my Van Cleef bracelets I’ll stack all day... GL!

Is this the narrower Clash? I see the Cartier website only shows it in pink gold. Does it come in yellow?

It comes in the one color but my SA said it’s almost like a mix of rg and yg. It’s softer than their typical rose. And yes it’s the smaller one:smile:

It’s really a great piece and so easy to wear. I usually overthink purchases for months but went with the clash sorta spur of the moment and so glad I did!

Reactions: themuddylotus
I have 2 plain loves and plain juc and I don’t notice any scratching. The love closest to my Juc is 6+ years old so maybe I just don’t notice it. I wear the rounded part of nailhead on Juc facing my love and it’s fine. I don’t wear my Juc daily either whereas my loves never come off. Also make sure to size down one for Juc (vs love) they look fantastic together! Overtime everything will get marks but you won’t notice them after awhile- trust me.. and this comes from someone that baby’s everything :smile:.
I will say I don’t stack any of my bracelets with my Cartier or Rolex watches bc it drives me nuts but juc + loveS and my Van Cleef bracelets I’ll stack all day... GL!

Thank you!!! This was helpful:smile:

Thanks! I also really take my time making decisions but I would consider this as my next addition. Planning a Vegas trip in January and I will check it out. Did you try it on in person? I have a classic and a thin love, both in yellow gold. Pink doesn’t suit me, but maybe this will work. Thanks again!