Experience with Vernis Noisette? Please help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Who has a bag in vernis Noisette and how are your experiences with this colour regarding on colour transfer or black spots? I need your recommondation because i'll go for a Roxbury Noisette tomorrow - but i'm not sure because i saw that so many ladies have problems with spots..:crybaby:Thank you!

2. I dont have a noisette bag but i have it in the cles. I love the colour! It is holding up great, i had it since February. No marks or scuffs, and no colour transfer! It sparkles like crazy aswell! Get it xx

3. Thank you Luva Pug - i'll definitly go for a Noisette Roxbury tomorrow! Spots or Colour transfer doesn't matter to me!!!!! I will get one!:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

4. I have the agenda..no problems with it so far!

5. South-of-France, your collection is beautyful - thank you! And the Roxbury with the Ludlow looks great! I'll post pics when I get her....
    I'm also very very careful with all my LV bags and i hope the Noisette isn't too sensitiv. Ich will jetz eifach so eini ha!! Spots hin oder här!:P