Experience with Vernis Noisette? Please help!

atlantique

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Who has a bag in vernis Noisette and how are your experiences with this colour regarding on colour transfer or black spots? I need your recommondation because i'll go for a Roxbury Noisette tomorrow - but i'm not sure because i saw that so many ladies have problems with spots..:crybaby:Thank you!

I dont have a noisette bag but i have it in the cles. I love the colour! It is holding up great, i had it since February. No marks or scuffs, and no colour transfer! It sparkles like crazy aswell! Get it xx

I have a roxbury in noisette and she's holding up great! Can't say the same for my pomme ludlow, which has some small black spots on it. Grr, I don't know how they got there, I'm really careful with my bags & accessories.
http://forum.purseblog.com/your-bag...ection-louis-vuitton-chanel-more-17002-9.html

attachment.php

I like that she's so sparkly too! Please post pics when you get her!

South-of-France, your collection is beautyful - thank you! And the Roxbury with the Ludlow looks great! I'll post pics when I get her....
I'm also very very careful with all my LV bags and i hope the Noisette isn't too sensitiv. Ich will jetz eifach so eini ha!! Spots hin oder här!:P