Experience with this seller @ Bonanzle...

jumborainbow

Dec 2, 2009
Hi All, I am new to Bonanzle. Just want to check if anyone has any experience with a new seller on bonanzle named realragzz75. She has 6 good feedbacks...this is the 1st time I am buying and I am a little worried, though she sounded quite nice I must say.... any advice/experience to share?

TIA!

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for advice. Apart from authenticity, I also want to know if she has any issues with shipping, item condition doesnt tally with photos etc.... Just an overall buying experience apart from authenticity..

I think you'll have a hard time finding someone on here that has dealt with the bonanzle sellers since it's a much smaller site with less traffic than ebay. But who knows, you just might.

If you can't find someone who has dealt with this seller before, I would maybe look on ebay for the same item just because you will have paypal protection on ebay.

WOW she has quite the inventory! It looks like she's had some recent sales, with glowing feedback.

I'd ******************, pay safe (always use a CREDIT card through PayPal so you have some recourse if the worst happens), and open a line of communication with her.

hi!
i bought a pair of shoes from the seller. and she was very kind and had great communication! if you needed more pics or any questions she was very quick to respond. shipping was quick also. i would highly recommend.
i think she is also a member of tpf. maybe you can ask for her id?

hey great to know that! I feel much more relieved hearing from someone that has bought from her before :smile:

hi!
i bought a pair of shoes from the seller. and she was very kind and had great communication! if you needed more pics or any questions she was very quick to respond. shipping was quick also. i would highly recommend.
i think she is also a member of tpf. maybe you can ask for her id?